Research Assignment: Ourspace tool in eParticipation
Governments environing the universe are increasingly utilizing electronic competition (eParticipation) to actively employ their citizens (Tambouris, Liotas, and Tarabanies, 2007). The correction of Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) possess constitute account aggravate the years in the unlicensed course as advancements are made in different technologies. As a effect, eCompetition projects and machines are growing to relieve the efforts of empires to employ their citizens in the unlicensed course (Tambouris, Liotas, and Tarabanies, 2007).
eCompetition machines patent clear to correct herd involvement in empire.
Please collect pigmy portico on E-competition in the scrutiny paprer and then originate describing the machine.
Machine Background: Ourspace machine
· Who contrived or patent clear the machine?
· What is the point of the machine?
· When was the machine contrived or patent clear?
· Where was the machine contrived or patent clear?
· Why was the machine contrived or patent clear?
· Functional capabilities of the machine. (Key features of the machine)
· Technical requirements coercion the machine.
· How is/was the machine implemented?
· Find an specimen or product stream of the machine.
· Describe the specimen or product stream of the machine.
· Discuss the advantages of the machine.
· Discuss the disadvantages of the machine.
Please assimilate Our fount machine with some other machine.
Based on scrutiny, does the machine consummate the cemer point of the creator/designer?
Paper should be at lowest 9 pages (2400 vote), double-spaced, possess at lowest 8 APA references, and typed in an easy-to-read font in MS Message (other message courseors are high to correction barring reserve it in a MS Message coercionmat). Your caggravate page should hold the following: Title, Team’s call, University’s call, Course call, Course sum, Professor’s call, and Date.
Tambouris, E., Liotas, N., & Tarabanis, K. (2007). A Frameproduct coercion Assessing eCompetition Projects and Machines. 2007 40th Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS’07), Waikoloa, HI, 2007, pp. 90-90. doi: 10.1109/HICSS.2007.13
Project: Power Point Presentation:
· Summarize scrutiny
· Report Findings