Unit Questions – Non-Western Cultures
Choose three of the subjoined summitics and transcribe a 150-350 order confutation to each summitic (points deducted restraint not attributable attributable attributable meeting order calculate requirements). Include the summitic at the summit of your confutation. Establish entire confutations into single instrument – in other orders don’t propose the enactment multiple times, unintermittently restraint each confutation. Remember – you MUST establish advice in your admit orders (this includes advice from your extract bulk and online sources) or it is considered plagiarism and you conciliate take a charges of 1 on the enactment.
SELECT THREE below
1. What is Noh drama and what is its interdependence to Zen Buddhist attitudes and beliefs?
2. Compare and dissimilarity Dao, Hinduism, and Confucianism.
3. Why is the Taj Mahal considered single of the seven man-made wonders of the universe? Name at meanest four features and an separation of those features.
4. Discuss the dance misdeclare and decipher why it embodys the interior of West African cultivation.
5. Compare and dissimilarity the northern and southern schools of painting in China.
6. Compare and dissimilarity the Mayan, Incan, and Aztec cultivations? Which single did you confront most interesting? Why?
7. How does the Mayan record performance (be specific)? How does it embody their religions beliefs?